Become a comic book artist! If you are a hobby artist or an aspiring professional, we can show you how it’s done!
It’s a lot of fun to tell stories in comic form an. At the David Boller’s Virtual Comic School we’re looking at the creative process from the creation to the final comic book in great detail using the entire creative palette. Starting with the creation of a story to the structure and finishes with professional tools, all aspects of creation will be discussed in great detail. Drawing and writing a great comic story is not a matter of luck or coincidence. But with the necessary guidance and knowledge it can be a satisfying experience that brings results.
This is what you will be learning in our courses:
• Construction of a story.
• Character and concept development.
• Basis of narrative art.
• Creation of panel layout.
• Pencils on art board.
• Inking and clean-up on the PC.
• Lettering and Logos.
• Desktop production for comic books.
• Marketing and publication of your book/story in print and digital.
This is how it works (please also read the FAQ):
• Apply on the website.
• Receive welcoming package and gift (digital edition of ENDLESS SKY).
• Receive the first lesson.
• Plan the webinars.
• Finish course and publish your story*.