It’s a lot of fun to tell stories in comic form an. Starting with the creation of a story to the structure and finishes with professional tools, all aspects of creation will be discussed in great detail. Drawing and writing a great comic story is not a matter of luck or coincidence. But with the necessary guidance and knowledge it can be a satisfying experience that brings results.
You can book David Bollernow for workshops, speaking engagements or private mentoring sessions!
David Boller has given Workshops and presentations in the following countries:
Topics of the workshops:
• Construction of a story.
• Character and concept development.
• Basis of narrative art.
• Creation of panel layout.
• Pencils on art board.
• Inking and clean-up on the PC.
• Lettering and Logos.
• Desktop production for comic books.
• Marketing and publication of your book/story in print and digital.
• Private Skype-Sessions
• Get all the trips and tricks of the pros
• Questions and answer
• Mentoring and critiques of your work
• Personalized comic book classes
Powered by Fast and Secure Contact Form